Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #345 (permalink)
Texas Exclusive

First, I hate my fucking job. I work around a bunch of valueless fatass women who use me because i'm the only guy working at this medical center. I love the medical profession but these good for nothing bitches make this a drag. Only 20 more days until I quit (after 2 years) and I can find a respectable work environment and pay! (I'm in highschool and I'm at work as I text this on my phone..)

Second, I hate that my best friend might be gay or bi. I have nothing against homosexuals but he is hitting on me I believe and its creeping me the fuck out. He also says the most bizarre and queer things in public when he is mad making a scene. The reason I think he is gay is because he has been hanging out with two college faggots and been drinking\doing drugs with them. He said they gave him a quote "massage" when he was on ecstacy and he loved it... what the fuck happened to my best friend ? We are supposed to be going to snowbird for break so I need to confront him about this.

FML

Last edited by Texas Exclusive; 02-10-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Texas Exclusive is offline   Reply With Quote