Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 08:04 PM   #348 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

Dharmashred---I knew that story...but re reading it I cant help but to laugh. Especially with the trailor situation. Only reason being is that you manned up more then him in 2 manly situations, and your a chick!!! haha. Your hardcore girl. Keep it up

And for the people who say what could he have done, etc...

I understand where your coming from dharma cause even though your the only person you can truly count on, its comforting to know that your man is there with you just in case something happened. You 2 are riding together for a reason, and that reason is to stick together. If my man wasnt there with me when I broke my arm I know for a fact I would have passed out. He really kept my shit together for me comforting me and all that till ski patrol got there. It wasnt the pain that made me wanna pass out, it was the arm swinging around in every which way and me not having any control over it. So I know what you mean...its just the being there for one another feeling that you were pissed off about....you thought he was with you only to turn around when you hoped to see him and he wasnt there. I feel that definitely.