Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #387 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmashred View Post
NY, I have sooo many LGBTQ friends, and am also a certified counselor-advocate to rape survivors and survivors of domestic violence. I can't tell you how many calls I get from the LGBTQ community of people wanting to commit suicide because there families won't accept them. It breaks my heart. Why can't everyone just smoke a big bowl and love each other? I never saw an angry pothead...

Wow thats really awesome of you. How did you get into that field of being a counselor to rape survivors, etc? I wouldnt mind getting in to that. Right now Im working on becoming a physical education teacher for special ed students (autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, etc) There are not many people in the world who have that desire to help people in need, and you my friend, are a unique individual that the world needs more of. Anyone who can reach out to people who need help are truly a special person, which the world needs more of.