Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #409 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
You wouldnt happen to be Nyinfamous' bf would you?
i mean both of u r from NY, ur puerto rican and u also have infamous in it...hmmm
Yes the Puerto Rican man named nyinfamous2k2 just so happens to be my BF....hence the catchy name of mine....nyinfamous'girl....

Im this little white surfer girl and hes this huge bad ass spanish guy with this scar under his eye and stuff...we are probably the oddest looking couple haha. But fit like a glove

Kind of funny, everytime we go into a spot where theres a whole bunch of white people they all give him weird looks like he kidnapped me or something hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYinfamous2k2 View Post
My pitbull is puerto rican as hell, she leaves all her chew toys and whatever else shes fuckin with all over the yard, shes lazy as shit during the day and up all night, she dont listen for nothing and when she was younger she wanted to hump everything in sight. only thing missing is a PR flag tattoo

Damn that sounds like you hahaha. Except you dont leave your chew toys everywhere...you leave your socks everywhere

Just kidding...

Half kidding actually....