yeah you have a point!
I just seriously cannot believe it happened.
1. the run is relatively short
2. I heel side chattered and fell halfway down the run
3. I look up, from the top you can see all the way down to the lift line and vice versa
4. I saw no one when I started again
5. Therefore I am highly visible on the hill and any person would see me doing wide carves across half the slope repeatedly
6. how did he hit me? and how did he catch up to me in around 4 carves?
I'm pretty damn sure he straight lined it all the way down from the top. He even told me he didn't see me until he looked up, I swear he was doing that alpine racer stance thingy with ur head down, haha.
I'm beginning to think snowboarding on a friday is like driving with drunk tards everywhere. Btw this guy was older, in his 30's 40's, not the HS'er (surprised?)