G
#1 ·
Looking for a board that can do everything basically. I'm 5'9.5" 150 pounds
I ride
on scale of 1-5
park-4
rails-4
typically runs-3
I prefer a board on the softer side, but I really want a board that can do everything, but focus on park/ rails. What do you guys think?

#4 ·
yeah ^

ive heard good things about the stepchild jibstick, but ive never ridden it myself.

skate banana is always a good option, but its very soft so you might not be as comfortable with it on jumps/cruising. if you like lib-tech/GNU boards, however, take a look at the pickle. its a little stiffer than the banana.

#7 ·
Are you female or male? I have the impression that you are a lady, so I can recommend the Capita Space Metal Fantasy, Gnu B-street, Roxy Eminence, Roxy Ollie Pop, and Never Summer Pandora. All are soft-flexing park boards, but kill it all-mountain. The Salomon Gypsy also gets great reviews.

I personally have the B-street, although I don't actually do much in the park. It is my go-to board and rides nicely everywhere except choppy snow and big jumps.

Check out this Shred Betties article for some great reviews: Shred Betties | Gear Reviews & Information | On Snow Demo

#14 ·
Well I can't tell if you ride like me or anything like that, but the Jibstick does fine in "powder". It's rockered, so it floats really well of course. But i mean... it will be in a short jib board length, obviously not a legit back country ripper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.