Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

confused how too go

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  no u 
#1 ·
well i went boarding today and got some crapp gear at the place i went.

the bindings didnt even have backs on them, they were clicked into the board... but haha anyways i dont really wanna get a wide board i wanna get a regular board... but i wear a size 12 in shoes, is there anyway i can wear a size 11 in burtons boots? i heard burton makes a size smaller boot but the size is still 12 practically just not so thick.

p.s. for 200 pounds 6'2, is a 162 a good length for a board

#2 ·
yea step in bindings suck lol
your best bet to find out if you can wear size 11 burton boots is just going in and trying them on, snowboard boots are sopost to be fitted fosho. if you dont want a wide then try and talk to the guys and find a board/bindings that wont get alot of toe drag. you might have to go with a wide.

G
#3 ·
"Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology

Shrinkage™ reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a size 10 boot fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, and less bulky, with Shrinkage you can finally ride the board of your dreams."

Yea. Some burton boots have this. link

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.