Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - All Mountain/Freeride board for newer rider.
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Magnum626
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

A few months ago Paragonsports had a great deal I think it was like $330 shipped. I haven't learned to ride switch yet so I didn't really make any attempts on this board. Last time I was practicing switch was several years ago when I was riding more consistently. I've gone maybe 4 times in 4 years prior to this season, before that it was at a minumum of 10-15x/season and catching some great POW while traveling.

As far as a longer one, maybe. But I don't feel like it's too short for my weight either, I plan on getting back to around 200lb. My last board was a Custom 158 from 2002 but I weighed like 190 back then. I purchased this board for more of an all mountain powder board for when I travel. From my what I'm reading I might've been able to go smaller and still have float for the powder. I've taken small hits/jumps on this thing and it's pretty poppy. I'm not much of a park rider but I'll take some jumps off natural terrain here and there. When I crash tend to leave divets in the snow and don't wanna ruin it for everyone else. My only critique is the weight but that's just me nitpicking since the Custom was much lighter.

Right now paragonsports has a titan for 384 with free shipping.
Magnum626 is offline   Reply With Quote