Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dark Series C2 & Never Summer Heritage Redux
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
billygold18

Default Dark Series C2 & Never Summer Heritage Redux

So, I posted a previous thread in which I was able to narrow down my choices for a new board to the Lib-Tech Dark Series C2 BTX, the Never Summer Heritage-R, and the Lib-Tech T. Rice C2 BTX (which is pretty much sold out, so I will go after next year's). However, I am not getting any discounts on these boards, where as I am finding amazing deals on three other boards: the Gnu Altered Genetics, the Ride Concept UL, and the Nitro Blacklight. Should I hold out until March for a good deal on my original choices, or pull the trigger on one of these second three boards.

I am an advanced rider, who prefers an all mountain-freeride board that can handle the icey chop of the Northeast. I don't care for park, but would like a board that is capable of switch riding. I love back country, but it is non-existent in Pennsylvania where I will do a majority of my riding, so I have to be realistic.

I plan on pairing any board I get with Rome Targa bindings.
billygold18 is offline   Reply With Quote