Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

wisconsin

854 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  chaser 
#1 ·
i have gone up to cascade twice this year lots of fun just got back yesterday from a trip and looking to go up again in two weeks when i got another four day weekend, i am trying to talk my aunt to letting us go over to devils head on thursday with the 15 dollar ticket, do you guys think it is worth it? from what i hear on here slow lifts, but not very crowded; a guy in the lodge was telling my aunt that they have long runs is this true? and hows terrain, it looks nice im just wondering if anyone has been up there recently? Is it worth checking out or should we just stay at cascade?

Sorry for all the questions but we are trying to plan something now before its too late and cant get a hotel.

#2 ·
I haven't been to Devil's Head yet, I was at Cascade this weekend and it was a total mess :mad:
Way to crowded.
I have friends that board at Devils Head a lot. The park is cool and the runs are better. If you like park Tyrol Basin is even better.

Just what I heard from my friends and my boy and his friends love Tyrol Basin

Hope this helps.
-Slyder

going to Cascade again this Saturday the 20th

#3 ·
Devilshead is way better than Cascade, I went to Cascade once and will never go back. DH has much longer runs and much better terrain. The lifts are no slower than Cascade and very rarely have lift lines anyway.

#5 ·
Agreed DH is pretty cool and their park and pipe looked good but I'm getting to old for that stuff now. I've been to DH twice this year for the midweek ski-n-z, can't beat it. $65 for a room and 1 lift ticket can't be beat, Sunday thru Thursday only... It's awesome ride until 9pm then sit in the hot tub and drink beer!:D

G
#7 ·
or head another 1.5 hours North...

Or head up to Granite Peak. They have $15 lift tickets from 4-9 on Saturday nights. They have a high speed six man lift so you'll get more runs in. Two nice terrain parks too. Bigger than DH or Cascade too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.