Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Sierrascope on its way!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
weipim

Default Sierrascope on its way!!!!!

whaaaaatttt, i must be out of my mind buying a snowboard at 2 am in the morning and decide to post this on the forum 40 min later, but i'm soooooo hyped abt this buy.

I just started to snowboard last november with a sports authority burton haha, and somehow i picked up quite fast now i'm pretty comfortable with linking my turns and switch edges, so i decided to go for a better board. After digging around here for a while, I finally decided to lay down my money on this one, although the graphic on it is what held me back from not buying it earlier. anyway i'm super happy about this and will let you guys know asap about it.

now i just don't know what binding to go with them, i have a huge crush on RIDE and i heard the 10' ex are really good, somehow i don't mind to spend a few more on the delta mvmt but also welcome any other substitute.

I am 6' 175lbs, i barely do park cuz i just don't know how to jump yet haha. so I guess jumping will be my focus for the rest of the season. any inputs on binding is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance