Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need help with new board & boot overhang
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tarzanman
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiesara View Post
Hi - forgive me if i should be posting this in a different area.

I tonight picked up a new board & bindings. I am setting up the bindings myself - probably not a great idea but i want to learn how to do it and then i will have a friend of mine who is experienced check it out. I don't wanna pay someone everytime i need the bindings adjusted.

Anyway... The guy at the store who sold me the boots (back at xmas) and the board (today) told me my set up would be ok. But as im assembling it, I am wondering about toe overhang and drag. I looked elsewhere on the forum and it looks like its not that much compared to some other photos, but I don't wanna tighten everything if I need to return/exchange something to get it right. I love the look of my setup but would rather have it right! also is the binding too far back - its as far back as it will go??

Thanks for your help!
That looks fine to me. I have that much hang on my normal sized board (I might actually have a bit more than that, actually)
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote