Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flux Distortion vs Feedback vs Titian vs Super Titan vs Titan RK? HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Flux Distortion vs Feedback vs Titan vs Super Titan vs Titan RK? HELP!!

Ok so flux has a lot of options, but I'm close to pulling the trigger on some so i need some help.

I ride park 85% of the time with a lot of jumping, 40+ ft jumps and an equal amount of jibbing. So I'm looking for something with good dampening and a moderate amount of flex, but I dont like "soft" bindings. The urethane high back they offer kind of scares me I still like responsiveness and stability and worry that it may be too flimsy.

I like the genetic base over the smooth base so I was leaning towards the distortion.

I also have a question on size. The med is designed for a boot 7-10 and the large 10-12. Now I'm a 10 and ride a board with a 25cm waist. Will the Large have over hang on a board this narrow? And will my boot fit centered in a Med? Can't try them on the only flux dealer I know only has 2 smalls left.

Edit: The site says the titan has the most forward lean in the line. Does that mean it has the furthest forward lean at the highest setting or the most natural forward lean on zero. I don't like forward lean when I jib.

Last edited by Extremo; 02-17-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote