Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flux Distortion vs Feedback vs Titian vs Super Titan vs Titan RK? HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 04:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Sounds to me like you're a prime candidate for the Titan. I use them on my NS Heritage. They have great dampening and good stiffness, but the highback is still pretty flexible laterally. I'm primarily a freeride guy, but I was looking for something that had more dampening and was more comfortable than my last bindings (Ride SPi's). I found them in the Titan. I'm not sure the Super Titan or Feedback would be any better for your riding style than the Titan. I would've loved to have gotten the Feedbacks for myself, but I got a great deal on the Titans and most of the feedback I got led me to believe I'd be just as happy with the Titans as the Feedbacks.

As far as sizing goes, I wear 9.5 Salomon F22s that are very low volume and have medium Titans. The fit in the heel cup is pretty doggone tight. I imagine a lot of 10s probably would be better off in a large.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote