Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

F/S DOPE Smith Goggles

4K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Milo303 
#1 · (Edited)
Please close, new thread made. Changed prices.

#8 ·
Any your point? I could care less if the I/O sells as i really like them. And you let me know where you can find these blue ones for that price and i will be impressed... Get your facts straight.

Get the fuck out of here chump

Don't post in here unless you have an offer

#10 ·
#12 ·
hey the funny thing is if you look and see the prodigys are brand new and the I/Os were worn once. I don't give a fuck what you guys say honestly, As i said, i could give two shits if any of them sell because i will just sell them at my local mountain otherwise.

#13 ·
you're ridiculous.

any goggle that has been taken out of the box has the equivalent value of a display model. goggles more than pretty much any other piece of gear lose value as soon as the box is opened - pretty easy to scratch the inner lens if your dumbass touches it at all.

anyone who would buy a floor model for full price is an idiot. anyone who tries to sell USED, OPENED SHIT for full fucking price - after he has just advertised that he got hooked up with them for free - is a goddamn douchebag.

like many on this site, i don't pay full price for shit. i also don't like to see people trying to rip other people off.

anyway, we have already established that the prices you are asking for are stupid. i'm pretty sure anyone reading this will go to the storefront links to get new-in-box gear for cheaper prices than your already-opened-and-greasyfingerfucked gear, so good luck standing around in the parking lot at your local hill trying to hawk used gear for new prices.

get out of here with this bullshit

tool.

#15 ·
You can go choke on a fucking dick and drink bleach afterwards you fucking moron. You are all up on your high fucking horse because you think you fucking know value and how to market things but you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Anyone who knows how to take care of fucking goggles knows not to touch the inside of the lens or the fucking lens at all unless you have too.. Im sorry that because your ****** ass made the mistake and ruined a pair of your goggles you are going to assume that someone else is going to do the same thing.

And you are aware than ANY brick and mortar store or shop is going to charge much more than any online shop correct? I figured you would know that as you seem to know everything else.

Now, onto the "display" model bullshit, every single day at any given store, people will buy a display model for the same price as something else, UNLESS it is something like a TV where the TV was on to show the picture therefor the TV was used.

You are the epitome of a fucking "shred" kid out west who no one likes because you think your a fucking god and you know everything your more than likely one of those kids who wears "my sisters" pants from holden or some shit.

Save your fucking breath, if you have a fucking problem PM me then and we can talk. Otherwise keep sucking on that big dick in your mouth.

#19 ·
And you are aware than ANY brick and mortar store or shop is going to charge much more than any online shop correct? I figured you would know that as you seem to know everything else.

Now, onto the "display" model bullshit, every single day at any given store, people will buy a display model for the same price as something else, UNLESS it is something like a TV where the TV was on to show the picture therefor the TV was used.
Wrong again.

I actually just got a pair of Smith I/O's from my local shop for $110.00. Cheaper than any online store because they can hook it up easier in person. Also, my board shops consistently have better deals available than the online retailers. Why? Just because they can.

Lastly, I have never paid more than 70% of full price on anything that is a display model.

So to finish the story, nobody in their right mind would ever pay retail for shit that isn't from a retail store, but if you do...

I have a 1st gen 20GB PS3 that I wouldn't mind unloading for $500.00 Let me know. After all, its still "like new," and I don't give a fuck if you can get a new slim one for $300.00

#16 ·
fuck

you

if i've got a problem and i'll say it right here for everyone to see....

idiots pay full price for display models all the time....sounds like you have alot of experience there.

yea, i live on the westcoast and i'm proud of it...i'd never live on the pieceofshit east coast... you just bitter and jealous because we have real mountains out here?

skinny pants? i don't think so: Save Snowboarding Pants :D

its not that i've ruined a bunch of goggles by touching the inside, i'm just pretty sure that your Jersey Shore style hair gel has probably greased em up real good.... buyer beware...

might want to think about dropping your prices or shutting the fuck up - you look stupid as hell right here

#18 ·
yo this topic is hilarious...

teamSR, last time I checked, people don't buy from "shop managers" who tell potential customers to "keep sucking on that big dick in your mouth". The mature thing here would be to ignore it.

And I really can't side on your prices here either - I recognize that you don't really give a shit if they sell or not, but I would think you'd have the common sense not to try to sell opened goggles at a price higher than reputable online shops, let alone ONLINE??

With all due respect (although you lost the majority of that when you started swearing hardcore at people with no justification), I'd suggest you lower your prices a bit. I was actually considering trading a board for one of these goggles, but once I saw your responses I said forget about it.

Being approachable is a good characteristic to have as a merchant, believe it or not.

#25 ·
I have an Xbox Series 1. It has a new controller and comes with the remote & shit. Its fairly new looking.

Asking price $450.

Open goods = second hand, original poster should quit being a imbecile. I see that hes asked for the thread to be closed...

#26 ·
The prices have all been changed and a new thread has been created. Please refrain from posting in this thread. I was not aware that if i took goggles out of the box to take a picture of them they are now used... although they never were. If there is an issue with my new prices. Please feel free to let me know in that thread.

-kyle

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.