Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Wrecked Hard - Rant...
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ghost_Rider_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyface View Post
i was hit by some guy on a board earlier this year. it was probably my 3rd or 4th time out this season. i was cutting across the run on my heel edge to get to the chairlift. i was just going across, completely blind to what was uphill, when i hear someone baove me yell. i looked up and saw this guy coming straight at me. he ran into my front foot and knocked me over. the guy went flying and i asked him if he was okay. i rode past him and saw he was riding a burton vapor. i had to laugh because he spent $1000 on a board without being able to ride it very well.
this is one of my pet peeves. if you're cutting across the trail you should be VERY aware of what is uphill. i understand its ultimately the person downhill who has the right of way, but the downhill person has the responsibility to look uphill before making erratic moves such as cutting across the entire trail. you wouldn't change change lanes without looking behind you...would you?
Ghost_Rider_X is offline   Reply With Quote