Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Loose boots...Help
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
booyakasha

Default Loose boots...Help

In summation: my boots are too large and it's too late to exchange them. There's a lot of stuff i did to fix em although the best thing that worked was to deal with it (so for all you future boarders out there...get the right size the first time).

I bought insoles to fill up space, got new tightening systems for the inside liner laces, and then got some heel shims. Did they help? ehhhh.

The biggest problem is, of course, the heel lift, but i noticed that there was something that caused this predicament. As i kept on doin hard turns, the top of my boots became really loose and eventually there was like an inch of space where my leg got to freely move about on its own accord (only really happens on my back leg). So i was wondering, in order to fix this problem should i just get some duct tape and wrap that around my boot so it won't become so loose? I know it's pretty ghetto but i'm really tired of this problem right now and kinda angry for wasting so much money on bad boots.

Still love boarding regardless, and i went twice in the past week...