Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - k2 Slayblade vs Ride Machete vs LibTech T.Rice C2 BTX
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
I've tried all but the TRice. I highly favor the Machete. The Slayblade's 0 camber is cool and all, but it just isn't as fun as the Machete. If you can handle fast boards and love to bomb down runs, the Machete will do the job. This board had great edge to edge control and had 0 chatter when bombing steep, icy runs. It also had a very satisfying amount of pop. Popping off natural features was a joy.

I hear great things about the TRice though. If I needed another all-mountain board, the Machete would be it.

I heard great things about the Slayblade and heard it bombs runs pretty well. and i hear the 0 cam and harshmellow are awesome.
I thought the Machete might be a board more for all mountain but with a park specific focus, am i wrong here?

I want a board that just straight up fuckin RIPS.. big kickers when i need to hit em but nothin that im gonna take into the park unless its to launch off of a booter..
my main focus is to point the nose straight down and carve the mountain in half and possibly catch airs offa shit on the way down..

Ive been wanting that T.Rice but never pulled the trigger at the begining of the year and ended up with a btx which is fine until it got stolen.

i also hear good things about the NS heritage and Slr

im just stuck on what to grab..