Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Comparing the Burton Custom and Burton Custom Twin??
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2016, 04:20 AM
GDimac

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
I recently bought a Custom Twin camber, but never got to ride the original. I really love my Custom Twin, exactly the twin stick I wanted. A stiff board so when I want to rip it's stable at high speeds, and great for jumps. Like really good, feels so stable with landings on diff size kickers, hips etc.

Though I am a novice jibber, I enjoy hitting boxes with this. I'm sure a more accomplished jibber can get even more out of it, as it has softer tips to also help with presses, etc.

But ya, like someone mentioned earlier it's for someone who wants an aggressive ride but slightly more inclined to the park (mainly jumps/being in the air period). The Custom may have a slight edge in pow due to the directional profile it has over the Twin, but that's what I have my Flight Attendant for.

Angrysnowboarder has an on point review on the Custom Twin. And the other reviewers who've reviewed this board (BoardInsiders, Whitelines) are also all pretty accurate with their findings in comparison to how I thought it rode. So ya, go Custom Twin if you want that aggressive stick that can rip on the mountain but with park benefits of a twin board. Especially if you love being in the air, this board is an awesome jump board. Fact .

Here's the angrysnowboarder review, if anything: 2016 Burton Custom Twin Snowboard Review - The Angry Snowboarder

Good luck, hope that helps a little.