Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First time posting, need some advice
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
enVmyIX

Default First time posting, need your opinions on a few boards

Whats up guys!? newb to this forum but not to forums or snowboarding.

I'm looking for some advice on a new board.

I've been boarding for about 7 seasons then took a few years off but im back now cause I got my gf interested in boarding!!

I'm located in SoCal (SD to be exact) and mainly stay local to board, sometimes Mammoth, and I've been to Utah and to Colorado a couple times as well.

For the past 5 years or so I have been riding an M3 board 155 i think (not sure what model) and I think its time for a new board. I'm 5'9" and about 190lbs.

My riding style is umm, i'm not sure lol. I mostly like going down groomers carving hard, double blacks, and powder is fun too but i hardly get a chance to find any. I stay away from the parks and pipes. I guess i'd call my style a cross between freeride and freestyle?

I've been doing some research lately and I think I am looking for an all mountain board. here is what has caught my eye so far - feel free to add your suggestions and comments and questions.

Neversummer Premier F1-R
Never Summer SL-R
Rome Anthem SS
YES Rocker
Burton Custom V Rocker

Sorry for the long ass post, and thanks for the advice!!

Last edited by enVmyIX; 02-24-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Making the subject more concise
enVmyIX is offline   Reply With Quote