Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #908 (permalink)
Yates

Greetings, I'm new to both the sport and this site!

I hail from beautiful Fresno, California, where the air is rare (but the smog is in no short supply)! I've been riding a few times, have a hell of a time trying to turn on my toe edge, but I don't care how hard or how many times I fall while I learn - I love riding! I'm 6'4", 195 lbs., My board is a Yukon 168, I'm into most kinds of music except for country and boy band stuff, I like Seafood and Mediterranean foods most, and when it comes to snowboarding, my main goal is to continue to progress to the point where I can ride serious back country and experience some beautiful scenery from a shredder's perspective Park riding isn't my main focus

The one good thing about living in Central California is being, well, centrally-located. I'm no more than a few hours from about four or five different resorts, and only about 90 minutes from Sierra Summit (which I think is a pretty nice place, but then again I AM new)!

Anyway, hopefully I'll run into some fellow riders from the Fresno area on here!