Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - valid all-mountain with traditional camber: any left?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
lorcar

thanks for replying guys.
It will be my first board, that's the reason I'd like to stick to something more traditional. No chances to demo boards, so I prefer not to adventure in fancy setup/technology. That's the reason I'd like to stay with a well proven profile and improve as everyone else did.
Where I live everyone talks about the Custom, but as I learned there are many other boards. I am looking for a directional twin, all mountain, a bit more pow oriented than park, good for tricks on the flat, and no-chattering very stable at high speed, and carving like laser. That said, which one should I pick? I dont need a super stiff board like CustomX or T6.
I have been looking K2 Turbodream, but not sure about the Rocker. Then fell in love with the expensive K2 Zero. Very difficult to find here in Europe, and now I am reading they change the camber. How is this Flatline? Any of you rode it?
So, what should I pick? ;-) Arbor is not very popular here where I live, and finding it is going to be a mess
lorcar is offline   Reply With Quote