Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Online Retailers...
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 11:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
headinahole

Ok here's two for you from my hell week of online ordering:

Backcountryoutlet.com: I have ordered from them a handful of times, the most recent is my gear purchase last night. Well I get home to find I don't even have a tracking number for what was suppose to have been an overnight shipment. Call up, on hold for like 20 seconds and a guy apologized close to a 100 times for my order still sitting in the ship bay. He refunds my shipping, throws in a free 50$ board bag and has me a tracking number in about 5 mins .

Evogear.com: First purchase from them was my board/binding purchase which was yesterday as well(overnight). Get home today to find a tracking number for a GROUND package . So I call them up and they apologize and refund my shipping (58$) and give my 25$ store credit. On a wimb I made a call to dhl and find out that my board is still sitting at the warehouse... call back to evo and talk to christine.. she has the driver come back and throws a overnight label on it. So my overnight turned into two day free shipping with 25$ store credit. Good enough for me.

IMO: Good it's damn good customer service when you can polish a turd like that...

Mike

Last edited by headinahole; 12-27-2007 at 11:03 PM.