Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - "Progression Sessions"
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Default "Progression Sessions"

Hey guys. This thread is to post about some of the best "progression sessions" that you've had. Tonight I had a session that I like to call a "Progression Session". I try to have a few of these a year, and what they are is whenever I go snowboarding by myself and only hit one feature for about 1-2 hours and try to land all my tricks on it, and some new ones. Tonight I was hitting this jump in my yard that's a bit higher than my waist. First I started off with some grabs, then I moved on to FS 180's. After I landed about 5 of those I moved on to BS 180's (my weak spinning direction) and I landed about 3 or 4 of those. Next, I did 4 or 5 FS 360's. I got them a whole lot cleaner than before now and I started stomping them out pretty good. Tonight I also landed two new tricks. I landed my first ever BS 360, and also my first ever FS 540! I'm really excited. So yeah just post story's about any "progression Sessions" you've had.
lareaper is offline   Reply With Quote