Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer Heritage
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Olympus Boards

Default Never Summer

Yo. I have a shop in Hermosa Beach and we absolutely crushed it with Never Summer this year. There will be a lot more availability next year than this year because everbody is figuring out they are the best boards on the market. I've been riding for 20 years now and while the competition is doing their best to duplicate the rocker camber they just havent figured it out. Thing is the Never Summer boards are made so much better and they put more material into their boards than other companies are willing to spend. They blow all their funds on their pro riders and Transworld add campaigns and then dump a halfa$$ board on the market for us to ride. Anyways, I am telling my people to pre-order their Never Summer's with us for next season to guarantee they get what they want, so I'd highly recommend that. If you don't have a local shop that will do that for you, shoot me an email to olympusboardshop@yahoo.com and I can give you some details. Whatever you decide, get yourself a Never Summer. You will be loving it. Cheers. Jeremy