Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO or REVOLVER?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
baseline6

Question EVO or REVOLVER?

so I'm going to be buying a EVO next year and i dont know if i should get the EVO or the REVOLVER? so this is my dilemma i had a banana this past year it was a size 156 with a waist of 25.5. it was just the right size and my feet didn't hang off at any position my bindings were set too. Now next season I will be buying a EVO but I dont know if i should get the revolver in a 153 with a waist of 26. or if i should get the evo in a 155 with a waist of 25.1. the evo having the waist of 25.1 is probably the thinest i can go because my feet are size 11. But my question is how will a 153 with a waist of 26 ride different then a 155 with a waist of 25.1? i weighed 230 at the beginning of the season and I'm down to 214 now my height is about 5'9 on a bad day 5'10 on a good one haha. My banana was pretty fun but I just didn't feel as confident in it at high speeds as i hoped too. I loved how playful it was and thats what i want a fun playful board all over the mountain not just in the park. Something that has good pop I can ollie with but will be super buttery. I hated the chatter i got riding the banana I had to speed check alot because i felt like i was going to wash out. Also when riding through carved up runs with packed up snow I could feel the board bend up pushing back at me between the bindings alot. It was even worse at high speeds because because it would throw me off balance and id have to speed check to keep from eating it. Any suggestions? on which version to get revolver or evo?