Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - flow bindings?
Thread: flow bindings?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Flick Montana
Veteran Member

Ok, I've used them and I have enough of an I.Q. to formulate an actual intelligent, cohesive sentence that describes my feelings about step-ins. They're gay...no wait, that's not what I meant. I honestly didn't care for them. Maybe it was a mental thing. I felt like I wasn't really strapped in. Not to mention my boots weren't stiff enough to make up for the feeling real bindings give me. I felt really loosey goosey going down the slopes. I had a heck of a time on hard turns.

On the positive side, they were very convenient. I could even step right into them off the lift instead of riding with a foot on the stomp pads.

Still, I didn't care for them simply because of the way they performed. I snowboard with my fiance and not a group of friends. She skis so she usually has to wait on me to strap in. It was nice to go right off the lift, but I just didn't have as much fun during the ride.

It's completely personal preference, though. You'll have to try both to really figure it out.
Flick Montana is offline   Reply With Quote