Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Never Summer Reviews
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
crispynz1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_X View Post
yeah its a sick board. i was talking to some of the guys and they said for the 2011 sl-r they tweaked the core and shape of the board slightly to make it have more pop and be a bit lively.

Lucky for you, go tomorrow! the never summer crew will be at sunapee demoing boards again tomorrow. i'm going to try the raptor (the new titan, but now with r.c. tech) which should be a crazy fast crud buster of a board. other than that, all that's left is the heritage which honestly doesn't do much for me. kind of seems like an in between board, that isn't really meant for anything. i've heard it described as not as fun as an sl-r and slower than a premier.

they use your own bindings and i'm currently riding, 2009 Flow NXT-ATs. i love them on my premier right now and i'll probably pair up another set of flows for my new evo. something a little softer though.

i don't believe any of the 2011 boards are on sale yet. i know most of the team members are riding them though. i picked up a 2010 evo.

Last week I emailed NS to inquire if & when the 2011 boards will be available in NZ. They said they will start shipping in August.
crispynz1 is offline   Reply With Quote