Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - my trip to cali and mountain high
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
lownrangr

Default my trip to cali and mountain high

so last week, March 1-5 was my spring break and what better way to spend a week off of school than taking a trip to SoCal. My cousin lives in Palos Verdes and has been bugging me forever to come out and visit him and since I picked up snowboarding this year I figured I'd head out to see him and hit up the mountains. Last year I thought about learning to snowboard but this year I actually did it and went with a friend at the end of January and went 6 times after that to our wonderful michigan hills to learn as much as I could. In short, this trip was everything I expected and more and I never want to ride in michigan again! We went to Mountain High tuesday and thursday and now looking back I wish we would have went more. I have a GoPro HD camera that I planned on using on tuesday, but half of the slopes were in the clouds so I couldn't really capture anything and thursday we rode and night, but I did get some wide angle pictures with it. Someone had to take the pics so unfortunately I'm not in them. Mountain High was pretty sweet, but people said we should go to Mammoth so I'll shoot for that next year! Snowboarding in california...not bad for my first year riding!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GOPR0017.jpg (117.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR0021.jpg (52.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR0032.jpg (50.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1009 resize.jpg (190.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1059 resize.jpg (194.4 KB, 72 views)
lownrangr is offline   Reply With Quote