Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - the right deck, bindings & boots to buy.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
RolinGame

Default the right deck, bindings & boots to buy.

hey warrap guys,

i need some help to find the right gear for me. ive been riding total of 4yrs. but i stop riding for sometime, now am ready to get some new or used gears but now is very confusing what to buy their's a lot of nice selection out there.

here is my problem are im 5'10...120lbs...10 to 10.5 shoes. most of my riding are big bear & mt high and i will have to say that im intermediate to advance level.

right now i have a gnu 156 chb older deck, 390 bindings L/XL, 11.5 moto. can you guys give me some advise
witch gear i went wrong? (i have a feeling its the boot) So, here are my questions.

should i get mid-wide deck?
should i get smaller boot?
should i get shorter deck?

i would like to get the reverse camber deck but are does deck good for my riding abilities?

Guys thank you much & i appreciate your help.
by the way if you guys have some new or used deck that u want to sell let me know. i need a deck asap bcoz my a week ago i went riding to mt high and the last run i had i went to rail and popped my edge pretty good and it cannot be fix anymore.

THANKS