Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #544 (permalink)
Pauly

well my dad thinks i'm a failure because in my last year of high school i decided i dotn want to go into engineering, but he's still making me take the science courses i decided to take on my option sheet because he wants me to be an engineer.

now after taking a 3rd week off for march break, i'm probs gunna have to work 5 f*cken days this week, cuz i take all this time off, yet my manager won't hire a 5th person, like there clearly has always been in my department, cuz he thinks my friend who got ligaments torn in his hand will be coming back to this shit hole of a job i work at, not knowing if he's ever even gunna be able to use his hand. and i have fucking night mondays and wednesdays, which means i won't have time to ever do homework. my parents want me to play roller hockey this season, which i have no problem with, but it would mean that i would take another day off from work, which i would rather just quit, cuz i dont even need that fucken money for now, considering i'm probably going to stay another semester, which leads back to my father thinking i'm an idiot. and my mom thinks i'm going to sit on my ass if i quit my job, well no shit, i'm gunna be sitting in my room trying to keep my grades up so i can get somewhere in life, and not feel like the biggest idiot in the family cuz i'd rather go into college than university.

F*CK MY LIFE!

but after much thought, i decided i'm quitting that shithole job. i own too many things, which i plan on seling this year, to get some cash back in my pocket.
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote