Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS/FT: 2009/10 ARBOR Draft 153cm (Rocker System w/ Arbor's Magnetraction)
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
sventyfour

Talking FS/FT: 2009/10 ARBOR Draft 153cm (Rocker System w/ Arbor's Magnetraction)

Hey all.
I got over zealous with the Winter Sales and ended up with two Arbor Drafts, one I got from EVO one from REI. They shipped the one from EVO too quick for me to cancel it, so it was shipped anyways. And the one I got from REI, I want to keep because they have a sick return policy. So up for sale is one brand new still in plastic and box Arbor Draft.

I only got one day out on mine but let me tell you, it was a dream. That rocker makes you want to pop off of everything. It got me going on rails that I didn't hit all season. It has the bronze edges which are supposed to be softer and catch free on rails, but honestly I haven't really noticed a difference. The flex is perfect for butters, but also held up really surprisingly well in deep carves, maybe that was the magnetraction kicking in? I haven't really rode too many rocker boards to compare to, but to me this board is great. I don't have any pics yet, but it's nib. So it should be perfect.

I'm looking to get what I paid for which is $260 and then we split shipping (maybe 10-15$). Or make me an offer, trades too?

Oh yea... it's 153 cm. I'm 5'9" and 155lbs and fits me perfect. I think it would be good in the park anyone as short as 5'6" and as tall as 6' depending on weight. Oh if you need some feedback to look at my ebay id: cptincrunch

Peace and pie.
C

Last edited by sventyfour; 03-21-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Grammar
sventyfour is offline   Reply With Quote