Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions on ladies boots?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere View Post
Salomon Ivy is amazinggggg. I've got a salomon ivy deck and I love it.
I personally have salomon everything except for my boots, I rock a pair of northwave Devine's.
I've never seen anyone with northwave boots, so I'd imagine they're tough to come across. I bought my boots from a friend of mine and they're amazing. I normally destroy my boots and have to get a new pair every season. I have about 6 pairs of snowboard boots sitting in my closet. My Northwaves haven't failed me at alllll. They've lasted me through 3 season, and I doubt it'll see many more cuz I rode the shit out of them. Very comfy, and very light.
I do not recommend burtons. I bought a pair of Burton Moto's a few years back and they didn't last me the entire season. I tore those things apart.
I wouldn't write off Burton boots just based on the Motos, I also had Motos and didn't like them much. They are a low-end boot. Now I'm wearing Burton Hails and love them, much better than the DC boots I was wearing. As far as women's boots, my daughter just got the 2011 Sapphire and says they are very comfy and have great heel hold. It took her a day or two to break them in but now they are great.
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote