Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Another Company Fails at going Green
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
tooscoops

first off... 25 a gallon?.. shit! i'm a painter.. maybe things up here in canada are different, but for me, a gallon is generally 50 for a tint. retail about 70... and thats the inexpensive stuff!

i will say that i haven't had too many issues with the plastic lids... they don't have that satisfying feel when firmly locked on, but i find they close pretty well... mine is sherwin williams, but still the same principal i would assume. but then again, mine is just a platic lid, still a metal gallon. and i wash the shit out of em and keep em for cutting cans. gotta do my part!

another douchey company... locally a beer company has tried to say they are the greenest because they only make cans rather than "re-use dirty bottles up to 16 times like the other companies"....

ummm... recycling is great... but reducing and re-using are both better options which the bottles do... and the glass bottles once done with still get recycled.

its boxer beer by the way.. just in case you ever get a chance to NOT buy their stuff...

(oh, the beer isn't very good either... its drinkable, but thats about it)