Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

a few catalogs for the 2010-2011 season.

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Adam C 
G
#1 ·
searched i don't think this has been posted. click this link. burton, smith, von zipper and more.

:+: ???? :+: ????

#8 · (Edited)
I only looked at hardgoods, don't care about softgoods. Things that stood out to me:

As expected, pretty much all Libs next year are C2. The T.Rice is offered in C2 and also another w/C2 and Horsepower (HP) Banana. What the hell is that?

Really loving all the Bataleon graphics which I think, for the most part, are an improvement over this year's. Can't wait to try out the brand new TBT base shape on the Evil Twin. I'll be buying this one preseason for sure.

K2 is putting Harshmellow inserts in so many boards. Pretty cool since the Harshmellow inserts in my boot's outsole really work. They really went wild with the colors/graphics on their bindings, but not over the top. I like.

I really want to demo a Capita like the Quiver Killer and/or a K2 like the Slayblade/TurboDream with their flat bases. Haven't tried that tech yet, so really want to see what it's all about and how it compares to the other tech I've tried.

Rome's Agent Rocker with Reverse Mtn Pop Camber which looks just like RC/C2/Gullwing. Also the new cored out highback on the 390 binding, which looks similar to the one on this year's K2 Auto.

Union just refuses to update that sub-par toecap and toe ratchet. The toecap on the Cadet DLX looks promising though. I had the Force DLX Asadachi II, and this yr they brought back the woodgrain with the III...looks sick.

Looks like Ride is really trying to step it up with their boots. Wish they had more all mountain boards, as most of their lineup is geared towards freestyle now.

#9 ·
I only looked at hardgoods, don't care about softgoods. Things that stood out to me:

As expected, pretty much all Libs next year are C2. The T.Rice is offered in C2 and also another w/C2 and Horsepower (HP) Banana. What the hell is that?

Horsepower banana uses some new wood from Colombia...duhhhh :laugh:

GREAT, Now I have all year to figure out if I'm getting the Lynn 160 or the rice 161....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.