Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

meadowlands-indoor skiing? REALLY?

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  rgrwilco 
G
#1 ·
whatsup fellas and ladies,

has anyone been to the meadowlands indoor ski dome?
what is it like?
any advanced ANYTHING?
jumps/rails?

please respond, i might be able to get a ride there on sunday

#14 ·
see below
The company that owns mall of america just bought the xanadu project at the meadowlands. They plan to make it even bigger, a sort of east coast mall of america. Should be an interesting project now that they are getting some state aid and the current owners have actual experience with these types of endeavors.
Yea, I heard this as well. Thank God, im so sick of driving past it and looking at it (it's hideous, by the way) and realizing it's empty. Plus it's like the built a mansion (new meadowlands standium) and the backdrop is the ugly, ugly building.

None of your jersey guys go to Mountain Creek ever?

I'm hitting up Blue this weekend for the first time - last runs of the season :(

#13 ·
The company that owns mall of america just bought the xanadu project at the meadowlands. They plan to make it even bigger, a sort of east coast mall of america. Should be an interesting project now that they are getting some state aid and the current owners have actual experience with these types of endeavors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.