Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowshoe this weekend...

2K views 13 replies 1 participant last post by  Martin 
G
#1 ·
They just got 17" of fresh powder last week and my Skatebanana should come in this week. Just got a pair of new 32 Lashed and some Ride Delta's to go with it. Exams are done thursday and I should be in heaven by friday :) Anyone else?

G
#2 ·
doyler10 said:
They just got 17" of fresh powder last week and my Skatebanana should come in this week. Just got a pair of new 32 Lashed and some Ride Delta's to go with it. Exams are done thursday and I should be in heaven by friday :) Anyone else?
it rained there all day today and tomorrow.

7-Day Forecast for Latitude 38.39N and Longitude -80.05W

no good... subaru demo day is this weekend so you can try out new gear.... in the slush

G
#7 ·
when i was up there we took a bus to another resort that we got in to for free with are snowshoe pass. anybody know what that place was called. it was pretty ice at that place and all the rails were in the grass and not in snow.

G
#12 ·
Yup thats it. i was so mad going up the lift looking at all the rails just sitting there in the grass. i wanted to hit them. the whole mountain was in shade so it was pretty iced over so i just spent my time on the bunny hill trying to throw 3's over the lil poles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.