Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - "guess you shouldn't bring your kids"
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Milo303
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Simmer down......

Not arguing with you one bit about your points so don`t get pissed. Situations like this are why we must avoid war at all costs. I repeat what I said; I am not blaming the soldiers here for the very reasons you elucidate. Clearly, horrible mistakes happen and when those mistakes happen, we as a nation get held accountable and that fuels anti American sentiment. You are never going to use your logic to convince the families of the victims of these mistakes of the "innocence" of the mistake. These "mistakes" generate the hatred and terrorism.

Step back from your "front line troop mentality" and grasp the bigger picture here. None of these "mistakes" would have ever happened if we did not have corrupt politicians sending our military into places we never should have been in the first place.
I get what your saying. Sadly we're in a war and it doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon ) =
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.