Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Skateboarding!
Thread: Skateboarding!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #143 (permalink)
Eightfingers

So I've only been skating a little under a month now and can do a few things. I can boardslide and 50-50 the rails I built, I can ollie most of the time moving, pop shuvit, this weird fingerflip while im on my tail thing, nose stalls to 10 inches or so, workin on 360 flip, kickflip and heelflip right now (terribly) and constantly workin on ollies. Most of the time I like riding up this 6 foot ramp I have built. its an 8'x2'x12" box on a 6'x4'x10" ramp with the box proped up on a trailer and the ramp on a couple 2"x4"s, its pretty gnarly. I love bombing hills also so Im picking up a freebord in the next week or so. I used to skate 10 years ago, could barely even ollie. Dont think Im doing to bad for less than a month on a skateboard. My buddy who started up with me can ollie like a foot already, its ok though because I can nose stall, boardslide and getting closer to 360 flips than he is. Overall were having a blast since their isnt snow anymore.
Eightfingers is offline   Reply With Quote