Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - That lazy middle class
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Milo303
Veteran Member

The government needs to tighten up the ship instead of taxing more.

I've worked for local governments for almost 10 years now and the waste I see is unbelievable. I've also worked on the private side and when private contractors do jobs for the government, they get paid extra. The United States government is not ran like a tight company but more like an arrogant group of successful companies who got that way by taking advantage of others.

Local governments have plenty of money coming in if they would pay more attention to what the future may hold and be more conservative.

Another thing that's sickning is the fact that local governments will not roll money over year after year if it's saved... Instead they must blow the money in order to get a bigger budget for the next year.

So if someone needs something and they don't have the money budgeted for that specific year, they can't tighten things up to save money to put with next years budget to purchase said item. Instead the government either goes without, or taxes more.

It's sickning
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.