Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - That lazy middle class
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Milo303
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWages View Post
Its recreationally legal? or medicinally? I know some states are putting it on the ballot for next november.

Prohibition has never worked. Ever. Look at alcohol. People sold it illegally just like people do with marijuana and other drugs.

As for the gateway theory, only people who are uneducated about marijuana believe it.
Medicinally. But it's also legal to have up to an ounce on your body, medicinal or not.

And the gateway theory is bigger then you and I. You've gotta keep in mind that this country is full of people less and more intelligent then us so you have to keep the "retards" in mind. You also have to think about those with addictive personalities. If you've ever been thru the legal system and have been forced or willingly gone to AA, you will know it's out of some peoples control. Some people just don't have the tools to say no, or to stop once they've started... I'm sure you can see how this all ties into what I'm saying.

Fortunately for me, finding myself sitting in jail a couple times and going thru a bunch of classes has helped me see that drug use isn't the path I want to take. Maybe you only smoke weed and you've never done any other drug, or you can say no to other drugs, if so then you're lucky. Not everyone has that luxury.
Moral of the story: If your going to rob people, wear a diaper.