Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Never Summer Legacy, or Rome Manual

939 views 2 replies 0 participants last post by  mike1two 
G
#1 ·
Ok, so here is my dilemma, I'm 5'8 and about 175 pounds with a size 11 boot.

The two boards I'm trying to decide between are the 153cm ROME Manual and the 156cm Never Summer Legacy. I like the legacy but from what I have read it is relatively stiff.. they both have 260mm width so good for my boot size. I looked on the website and I'm not really sure how good the flex is on the rome manual but it said in the description that hiad good flex for rails.. So I'm not really sure which one I should pick.. on style alone I definitely like the legacy board and I have heard Never Summer is an awesome brand and I would expect the legacy would be great, especially for a 500 dollar board

The reason I'm concerned with the stiffness, is that I do want an all mountain board, but I am relatively interested in learning freestyle stuff, small jumps to start and maybe some rails... my skill level I would say has just reached intermediate.. can't quite do Black diamonds yet but can handle most blue slopes. Anyway, any insight you guys can provide would help.. thanks.

Also another question... with size 11 boots, would I be ok with a 250mm width board or should I stick to 260mm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.