Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Ride FUL vs 32 Ultralight ??? good park boots???

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  skip11 
#1 ·
Sooooooo the BOA cables on my Vans snapped yesterday at Breck and now I'm in the market for new boots. I'm looking to transition into more park riding, maybe 70% park 30% groomers/pow. My Vans were really stiff and heavy, so I'm really looking for something light that will be good to play with in the park. I've heard good things about the Ride FULs and 32's Ultralight boots. Those are the main contenders right now, so if anyone has any experience with either of these it would be appreciated. Also if yall know of any other badass park boots that deserve a look see let me know. thanks

G
#2 ·
I broke my FUL's in about 15 days and they feel awesome! Super flexible and ridiculously light! The technology is on the inside of the boot. So once it was broken in it was perfect. So light that you will forget they are on. Plus the fact that the footprint is reduced a full size. I have a 11.5 and the footprint is the size of a 10. I can't speak for the 32's but as far as the FUL's go, you won't be disappointed.

Ride Hard, Be Safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.