Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mammoth Mountain Photo TR's
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
csf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowSurfer View Post
some really awesome pics in there. I grew up going to mammoth, my folks had a place there but sold it several years back. I usually try and get there for a couple days but missed it this winter. having a pass at kirkwood made it cheap and easy to get up more often. thanks for sharing the pics, don't see mammoth with that much pow that often or for very long. hoping to get up there this summer for the mtb park!
Bummer that your folks sold their mammoth place! You couldn't talk them out of that huh? Haha Ya, having a pass is where it's at for sure. we bought into the mvp last season and that's made all the difference. Gotta buy next season's pass in the next several days. Those pics you guys put up from kirkwood have me wanting to check it out next season at least once. Looks like a really cool place. Only been to Squaw and Heavenly. I'm planning to hit the trails at MM a couple times this summer too. Might be a late start this season for a lot of the trails though with all the snow. MM open 'til July 4!

@crsv619: ya, MM open 'til July 4. It's full on spring conditions right now, but it'll be full on winter for a couple days again next week w/ 17-20" of snow again!! I'm ready for the spring boarding now though!
csf is offline   Reply With Quote