Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

FS 2010 Lime Green Union Forces

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  TeamSR 
#1 ·
hey guys, i have some lime green union forces up for grabs. They were used 4 times total and that is it. They are L/XL and are in like new condition with the exception of a little scratch on the "UNION" logo on the back of one of the bindings. I am looking to get 150 shipped for them. This is the only picture i have of them right now i can take more if need be. Just let me know.

and yes, the sanchez can be had for the right price

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
I beg to differ honestly, other than my blackberry distorting the colors on the deck the bindings look really good on the board. Maybe it's just me. BUT i had them on my Lib and it was a perfect color match before i broke it :(

I'd have to agree but guess that's why he's selling the bindings, eitherway bump for awesome bindings!
Thanks

Heard great things about them...What exactly makes them so great? They look very basic and cheap.... I know that does not mean anything but im just saying
Lifetime warranty on the baseplates, super comfy, responsive and over all just kick ass

how negotiable are you on the price?
Im willing to work with you. Toss me a PM and we can go from there.

The price seems slightly high, however....

I have an identical set of bindings and they're amazing. Fairly comfortable, pretty good response, ratchets get nice and tight and the things are bomb proof.

Def love these bindings. I view these as one of the most versatile and best value from a set of bindings on the market.
I agree, and the reason i have them priced like this is because they have only been used 4 times, they are simply AMAZING bindings, and i really wouldn't mind holding onto them! lol

#6 ·
The price seems slightly high, however....

I have an identical set of bindings and they're amazing. Fairly comfortable, pretty good response, ratchets get nice and tight and the things are bomb proof.

Def love these bindings. I view these as one of the most versatile and best value from a set of bindings on the market.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.