Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board Choice
Thread: Board Choice
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dayten

Hey Guys,

Thank You for the replies. I have read a lot of great reviews of the Burton Custom V Rocker, but sort of shied away from Burton due to there EST binding setup and the cost. I wanted to stay with standard binding to have more flexibility with board choices. Really great information on your replies to consider. I am not sure if I will be doing to much park stuff, I will be mostly on all mountain groomed runs or when there is fresh powder at the ski resort. Wow, I didn't even consider a 156 size board. I thought it would be to big and heavy for me to maneuver on the mountain. One of my buddy that is about same height and weight rides a 153 GNU Park Pickle, unfortunately I was not able to test ride his board because his binding were to big. Well, I will take all your opinions into consideration. My buddies are beginners as well so their knowledge on different boards are limited.

How is the Sierra Snowboards compared to the band snowboards. I have read the reviews on their website and have great things to say about the board.

Wow, the price for the K2 Turbo Dream 156 at REI is a great deal. Also saw a GNU Riders Choice 154.5 on sale at REI. Decisions, decisions.
Dayten is offline   Reply With Quote