Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #575 (permalink)
swmike

Default swine...

I come in about once a quarter and see my buddy still offering his pearls to swine... Carmen, good to see your name and still representing the old farts. much love bro - mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdsnowman View Post
Sorry to hear that. That sucks. But your right things happen for a reason. Something positive will come out of this. May take awhile but when that happens it will all make sense...

Your job should be waiting for you. Most cases thats the norm. It may not be the "exact" job you were doing but you should have a job with that company after you get better.

Focus on the rehab and getting yourself better cause thats whats really important. For now dont worry about the vehicle and the driver who hit you because whats more important is you not them(her). Your energy needs to be directed toward you for now.

I wouldnt expect her to get arrested for that. The insurance companies will work that out however if you already didnt you might want to talk to a lawyer because they can help you get things "properly" taken care of and make sure your damages are "full" restitution.

As far as snowboarding and other things..Ohhh you will be back on the mountain eventually and Winter is aways away.

Good luck, glad your still with us.
swmike is offline   Reply With Quote