Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 32 Ultralight or something else????
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
York

That sounds to me like you need new liners. For me the best thing about the Lashed, and I think all ThirtyTwo boots, are the intuition liners, so if you're going to replace those maybe it's better to just buy new boots like you mentioned. Also, since ThirtyTwo boasts their moldable liner across their whole boot line, I wonder if there are actually any differences between the high end boot liners and the low end ones.

It's hard to say for your situation, but I felt my ThirtyTwos were so comfortable I'd probably go with another pair of the same boots after 60 days, as a lot of other boots give me crazy ankle bone pain. I had a bit of heel lift but like you said I think it's just a point of tightening the boots further. I'm a size 10 but I also went to a size 9 for the Lashed because I heard so much about ThirtyTwos packing out. It took a good two weeks for them to start feeling good after feeling like hell.
Perhaps ThirtyTwo will do something if you mention the busted liner stitching? It's always worth a shot I guess.

Last edited by York; 05-12-2010 at 01:48 AM.
York is offline   Reply With Quote