Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #584 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
Today I hate bad drivers.

I was cruising along taking my dog to the farm where he stays while we're out of town. I am heading up an interstate entrance from a left turn. My lane yields to people turning right onto the entrance from the oncoming lane. Me and another lady are heading up the lane at the same time. So I let off the gas, moronically assuming that she was going to accelerate up the interstate on-ramp and I could fall in behind her. Instead, she sees me and hits the brakes. Now I'm in front of her, almost to the point where the lanes merge and become one lane. Since I'm trying my darnedest to yield, I hit the brakes a little in spite of the truck behind me trying to merge as well. So, of course, the woman hits her brakes harder and honks at me. We're now doing 20 up an on ramp and I'm playing chicken with a retard in an SUV. Instead of coming to a complete halt, I gun it around her and she follows me and lays on the horn.

Ugh.
And this is why when I drive I always have something to throw out the window at people like that. It's amazing what a gatorade bottle full of water can do to someone this stupid. Milkshakes work better though.