Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Never Summer Heritage Review
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smacpack532 View Post
Is the difference in the dampening really noticeable? Also the biggest size is a 165. I'm 6ft 250 will that be big enough for me?
Thinking the same thing... I was going to pick up a Legacy 166 for this season but the more I keep reading about the heritage the more I'm leaning towards this deck for next season. The rep from NS told me they softened up the Legacy a bit for this season so I asked him a follow up comparo question between that and the Heritage, just waiting for his response on that. I'm about the same stats as you and I'm pretty sure the 165 will be fine. I'm on a 168 Rome Flag right now that's a fast, hard charger but I want something more playful that can still charge which is why I was leaning Legacy. As far as the size goes from what I've been told you can go a bit shorter on their RC boards than you would on a standard camber and I know that's the case for other Reverse Camber boards as I've gotten on a couple of the BTX boards from GNU/Lib the last couple of years in the 163/164 range and they felt like they were riding longer than that size.
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote